2023 Reading Log
Last updated: Feb 24, 2023
- The Tiger by John Vailiant.
- Midnight in Chernobyl by Adam Higginbotham.
- The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson.
- Tracers in the Dark: The Global Hunt for the Crime Lords of Cryptocurrency by Andy Greenberg.
- Finlay Donovan Is Killing It by Elle Cosimano.
- Finlay Donovan Knocks ‘Em Dead by Elle Cosimano.
- Finaly Donovan Jumps The Gun by Elle Cosimano.
2022 Reading Log
Last updated: Jan 28, 2023
I have really improved my reading in 2021 and I want to build on that habit even more. This years goal is 35 books (audio/kindle/physical).
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport.
- Grave Peril by Jim Butcher.
- Four Thousand weeks - Time Management for Mortals by Oliver Burkeman.
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willing and Leif Babin.
- The Coldest Case by James Patterson.
- Summer Knight by Jim Butcher.
- The Sisters by Dervla McTiernan.
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton.
- What If? by Randall Munroe.
- Billy Summers by Stephen King.
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown.
- Barking Up the Wrong Tree: The Surprising Science Behind Why Everything You Know About Success is (Mostly) Wrong by Eric Barker.
- The New Confessions of an Economic Hitman byt John Perkins.
- Tell Me Lies by J.P. Pomare.
- Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson.
- Dopamine Nation by Anna Lembke.
- Primed to Perform by Neel Doshi & Lindsay McGregor.
- The Vegetarian by Han Kang.
- The More of Less by Joshua Becker.
- Talking to Strangers by Malcom Gladwell.
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey.
- Think Again by Adam Grant.
- At The Quiet Edge by Victoria Helen Stone.
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel.
- The Library At Mount Char by Scott Hawkins.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear.
- Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman.
- Bigger, Leaner, Stronger by Michael Matthews.
- The Fellowship of The Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn.
- The Grand Hotel by Scott Kenemore.
2021 Reading Log
Last updated: Feb 5, 2022
- Goodbye, Things: The New Japanese Minimalism by Fumio Sasaki, Eriko Sugita.
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley.
- Sandworm by Andy Greenberg.
- The Sundown Motel by Simone St. James.
- The Simple Path to Wealth by JL Collins.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Three Ring Circus by Jeff Pearlman.
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- From Russia with Love by Heidi Blake.
- Putin’s People by Catherine Belton.
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk.
- The Shining by Stephen King.
- Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz.
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir.
- A Spy Among Friends by Ben Macintyre.
- Later by Stephen King.
- The Comfort Crisis by Michael Easter.
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch.
- Deacon King Kong by James McBride.
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss.
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher.
- The Word is Murder by Anthony Horowitz.
- Full Moon by Jim Butcher.
- The Art of Rest by Adam Mabry.
- Unf-ck Your Adulting by Faith Harper.
- Unf-ck Yourself by Gary John Bishop.
2020 Reading Log
I got really distracted by podcasts, and in 2020 I want to spend less time on podcasts and more time on books (physical and audio). This is my 2020 reading log.
Last updated: Dec 30, 2020